[LakelandARC] More on KE0CRD, 5 year old ham

ki4nbe@yahoo.com ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 02:16:45 PDT 2015

    Wow for a 5 year old, now if I can some how fine away to get George Jr, a tech license. George knows some small words but can't put them together in a sentence to read. Nor can you get him to stay on one thing for 3-5 minutes. If would just break me down in such joy if he had a call sign. Something I/We could share having the same the rest of our lives. Can only pray for a way. See everyone at Field Day George KI4NBE
Sent from my Verizon Smartphone

------ Original message------From: 'N4ESS' n4ess at tampabay.rr.com [Lake... Date: Sun, Jun 21, 2015 10:15 PMTo: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com;Bill - KI4ZMV;Al Sheppard - W4ZSC;Subject:[LakelandARC] More on KE0CRD, 5 year old ham                         More here on Colin, KE0CRD, 5 year old ham https://www.amateurradio.com.au/news/young-son-hams-gets-ticket Rich - N4ESS