LARC BLOG update

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Sun Mar 8 10:35:13 PDT 2015

 The blog has been updated. But before I list the additions I want to let you know that John KE4UNO is not doing well. He has been moved to ICU. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. More when I learn more.

 Updates for the blog include a summary of the guest speaker’s presentation. There will be more to follow shortly on this.

 Congratulations to our new General Andrew and Tech Kevin.

 The Thursday night net attendees

 Images of attendees from Monday’s meeting

 Images from the Tuesday morning breakfasts

 The board meeting notes should be published shortly.

 Bill KI4ZMV