[LakelandARC] MFJ-225 Graphic Antenna Analyzer

Matthew Stevens truesoutherngeek at gmail.com
Sat May 23 12:23:05 PDT 2015

I don't know how decided you are towards MFJ, but you might want to have a
look at the FG01 from Youkits. QST had good things to say about it, I think
back in March 2012.

No personal experience with either one, but I do have a a 259B which has
served me well. Except for the loose screws rattling around inside when I
got it.. :)

Matthew Stevens
KK4FEM

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Jim Stewart w4xds at outlook.com