[LakelandARC] Rich has just informed me

ki4nbe@yahoo.com ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 08:45:59 PDT 2015

    Congratulations
Sent from my Verizon Smartphone

------ Original message------From: billkodak at verizon.net [LakelandARC] Date: Sat, May 23, 2015 8:49 PMTo: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com;Subject:[LakelandARC] Rich has just informed me                         We have a new member.

Lakeland Amateur Radio Club                             Lakeland Amateur Radio Club   We hear this question every week on the net. This was an easy one  for John KK4ITX, who just completed building a Moxon antenna. So what is a Moxon, a...             View on lakelandarc.blogspo...        Preview by Yahoo