[LakelandARC] Millie Kennedy Passed Away

ki4nbe@yahoo.com ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 12:45:41 PST 2015

Sorry to hear this sadness news. Our Prayers, Thoughts and Love go out to Rich  and his Family. George KI4NBE, Joy KJ4RNJ and George Jr (SideKick) Sent from my Verizon Smartphone

------ Original message------From: billkodak at verizon.net [LakelandARC] Date: Wed, Nov 11, 2015 11:56 AMTo: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com;Subject:[LakelandARC] Millie Kennedy Passed Away                         It saddens me to report that Rich's Mom, Mildred passed away this morning 12:57 AM. She was resting peacefully when she slipped away.

A service is planned for this Saturday. I will share more details as I receive them.

Bill