Welcome to AmazonSmile

n2te at yahoo.com n2te at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 18:25:59 PST 2015

FYI - I discovered that once you register with Amazon Smile you MUST navigate to your amazon account via "smile.amazon.com" before you log-in in order to have your smile donation applied from your amazon purchase.

IF you merely navigate to "www.amazon.com" to log-in, your amazon smile donation to LARC will NOT take effect subsequent to your amazon purchase. I initially thought that the smile donation preference was automatically and globally connected to your amazon account. It is not. You MUST navigate to and log in via the "smile" page. Just passing this along in case anyone else wasn't aware of this.
73,
Ed
N2TE
...-.-