PL-259 -> RG-8 installation help

n2te at yahoo.com n2te at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 11:59:19 PST 2015

Bill, thanks for the phone call. Your suggestion to put a tiny drop of oil on the outer jacket at the connector seems to have done the trick. It is STILL a very snug fit. But that made a world of difference. That never dawned on me to do that. (duh) Now the 259 does not distort and deform the outer jacket as it did before. So unless you hear any yelling and hollering coming from my shack over this way, I believe that my problem has been solved. Thanks for that suggestion.