QRZ - Keyer recommendation

n2te at yahoo.com n2te at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 17:29:52 PST 2015

Just got my Drake twins back from refurb and it appears that I need a recommendation for a keyer for use with my Drake T4XC xmtr. (I believe it utilizes grid-block keying.) My AccuKeyer which was my first homebrew project when I was a novice back in 1976 bit the dust today and have been using it with my Brown Brothers straight key/paddle key combo for years.   Unfortunately I have no test equipment to troubleshoot the keyer and figure it's probably time to get a new keyer.

 Since I've been off the air for quite a while, I could use some recommendations for a keyer that would be compatible with my Drake rig.  I will say that I AM game if someone who has some test equipment would like to take a look at my AccuKeyer with me. But otherwise I figure a new keyer is probably a good idea.

 Comments appreciated.

 73,
 Ed - N2TE

 ... QRZ