rattlesnake festival volunteers needed

Chris Bloxsom n2kbk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 11:21:20 PDT 2015

    This is a message I am forwarding from the people that run the Rattlesnake Festival in San Antonio. They can use some help there. This is nothing to do with EPARS covering radio communications for the 5k race. They are short on help this year and they are a good organization.So please if you can help them out for a couple of hours.

    Please reply to Ms.Robinson directly at the phone number below if you can spare some time that day.

Chris Bloxsom N2KBK
http://eparsonline.org
Email:n2kbk at yahoo.com
 --message begins-------------------

The Rattlesnake Run and Festival is coming up on Saturday October 17th. We are in need of volunteers for the run and the festival. This is the annual fundraiser for the Rotary Club of San Antonio if any of our other Eastside 7 clubs can help out we would greatly appreciate it.

Sue Robinson  (352) 588-4404