Contact sender directly This originated from TARC

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 11 14:29:35 PDT 2015

Please contact the sender directly if you can assist. DO NOT hit reply.

From: Kevin, k-m-clark at hotmail.com

Callsign: n.a.

Subject: oscilloscope

Message Body:

Hello - I'm am trying to find my first oscilloscope to purchase. I am
looking for a fully functional unit. I'd be satisfied with a 20mhz or better
dual trace. I am going to be using it on amplifier mostly at this point.
I've been looking on eBay without much success. I've heard that the ham
radio events are great places to buy old oscilloscopes, etc. I am hoping
there may be some local events happening soon and/or maybe some local
members may have O-scopes for sale.

Thanks,

Kevin