[LakelandARC] LARC Annual Membership Dues and Sun-N-Fun

Steve Perez smp242 at msn.com
Sat Apr 2 12:44:45 PDT 2016

I enjoyed my membership at LARC unfortunately we have moved to the Atlanta area (Roswell) and will not be FL anymore.

Steve Perez KD4MBH

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2016, at 11:13 PM, patrickboneil at juno.com [LakelandARC] <LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Annual Membership Dues YU to the Lakeland Amateur Radio Club are due
on April 1st of each year. If you have not paid your dues yet, I will be
at
the monthly meeting on Monday, April 4th, 2016. You may also mail your
dues to:

Lakeland Amateur Radio Club
P.O. Box 90853
Lakeland, FL 33804

Single Membership is $25 and Family Membership is $37.50.

The Sun-N-Fun Fly-in will be operating a special event station (W4S)
during there
event next week. If you are interested in operating the station, please
contact me at
KI4CDY at arrl.net.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate
to contact me.

Thanks,

Patrick O'Neil, KI4CDY
Treasurer