For Sale: Deluxe Buddipole™ Package - Long Version

rmeadows0827 at yahoo.com rmeadows0827 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 17:11:58 PDT 2016

I'm raising funds for another radio and am selling my Deluxe Buddipole Package - Long Version. I've only used it a few times and not doing the portable ops I thought I would do. For package details see Deluxe Buddipole� Package - Long Version

|   |
Deluxe Buddipole� Package - Long Version
 Deluxe Buddipole� Package - Long Version, This package features our long mast which extends to 18' in height...  |   |

New this package is $495. I'm selling it for $375.
Contact me if you are interested.
RogerKG4GGG