Solar Impulse flight today starting in a few minutes.

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 21 06:50:47 PDT 2016

For those that are following SolarImpulse flight around the world they are
going to launch from Hawaii in about 20 minutes.  Use the link I sent
earlier to watch live coverage.  Solar powered aircraft that is flying
around the world in low legs.  Today starts the flight from Hawaii to
Moffett Airport, Mountain View, California. They have rolled it out and are
assessing the changing winds.  I believe the flight will be 5 days to
California.

Rich - N4ESS