LARC Meeting Monday May 2nd

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 30 13:48:32 PDT 2016

VISTE Donations

LARC MEETING, MONDAY, MAY 2nd

Please remember to bring you VISTE donations to the next meeting.  Place
donations on the table directly in front of the door, against the wall.

Remember canned goods, non-perishables, personal items soap, toothpaste,
hygiene products of all types.

VISTE is a great organization that puts your donations to good use every
day.  Also they won't turn down a check for your donation.

Any questions please contact me and if I can't answer your question I will
pass you along to Jim Stewart, W4XDS.  Between the two of us we can probably
find the proper answer to your question.

NOT FAMILIAR WITH VISTE?  Go to their web site and read about the
organization.  https://viste.org/

Rich Kennedy - N4ESS

President

Lakeland Amateur Radio Club