[LakelandARC] 10m local test tonight

John Leahy jleahy00 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 16:25:03 PDT 2016

Matthew,

We'll give it a go from Zhills, but don't expect much from my Inverted V. On 10m.

We also are working on a CW group on Mon. Eve's, check out the CW Page of the ZAARC.org website for more info. If there is any interest, please email me at my call at ARRL.net

John
KK4itx

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.