[LakelandARC] LARC Yaesu Repeater.

Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net
Wed Aug 31 16:12:09 PDT 2016

Yep. Nothing will change from the way it's been all along for analog users. Just set the tone squelch so you don't hear the digital sounds, and check your RX light before transmitting to make sure you don't interrupt any digital conversations in progress. Just like you would do for an analog conversation now.

- Matthew

Sent from my iPhone