Vintage Photograph equip and camera's

norton68 at gmail.com norton68 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 08:43:19 PST 2016

I have been blessed w/ a huge collection of camera's and equipment.  including medium format stuff and copy.  View master projectors and a bunch of filters etc.. I have not been able yet to go thru it all.  If anyone has an interest or Knows someone Please get w/ Jim KG4PWF at or around the meeting.  or norton68 at gmail.com  Thanks I dont want to try to piece this out on Flea bay.
 1960's Kodak stereo camera... 1/2 frame .. Minolta AutoCord cam.  and and and Thanks
 JIM KG4PWF