LARC Membership Dues

patrickboneil at juno.com patrickboneil at juno.com
Wed Dec 28 09:36:50 PST 2016

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

This is just a reminder that the Membership Dues for the Lakeland Amateur
Radio Club can be paid at the next meeting.  Our meeting will be this
Monday,
January 2nd, 2017 at the new location,  Beacon Hill Fellowship, 220 West
Beacon Rd, Lakeland, FL. See the blog for the directions.

Membership dues are $25 for a single membership and $35 for a family
membership.  Dues can be paid with a check or cash.

Current memberships will expire April 1st, 2017, so everyone has until
then
to be current.

Please have a Happy New Year and be safe!

Thank you,

Patrick O'Neil, KI4CDY
Treasurer
Lakeland Amateur Radio Club