[LakelandARC] Re: 30GHz broadband ISP

Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net
Thu Jan 28 07:17:50 PST 2016

That was pretty much my initial reaction.... I predict the Boston test is not going to be quite the success they are hoping for. Even assuming they are able to go high enough to not have buildings, trees or whatever obstructing the signal, what about rain, snow, fog, etc etc. (all of which they seem to get a lot of in the Boston area).

Sent from my iPhone