FW: [TARC] New Fusion Net 444.750

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 28 16:54:18 PST 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Biff Craine [mailto:biff at petittworrell.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 17:17
To: TARC, Inc
Subject: [TARC] New Fusion Net 444.750

Beginning in one week we will have a Fusion Net on the TARC Fusion Repeater at 444.750. The purpose of the net will be to discuss our experiences with Fusion, the equipment, WiresX and all things Fusion. Informal, discussion oriented.

The first Fusion Net will be Thursday, February 4th at 7:00pm EST on the 444.750 TARC Fusion Repeater. The net will be conducted in C4FM digital.

Biff Craine

Petitt Worrell Wolfe Rocha LLC
4830 West Kennedy Boulevard
Suite 475
Tampa, Florida. 33609

813-443-5345 Office
813-784-4995 Cell

--
Clubhouse open every Monday evening at 7:30 PM General membership meeting on the first Monday of the month Program nights on the third Monday of the month