Kenwood TS-930 sale

Bryan Eveland beveland87 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 00:04:33 PDT 2016

I know it's probably not allowed on the yahoo group however I'm in a hell of a bind!

Anyone wanting to buy a TS-930 from me? It's been sitting on the table for quite a while now with what seems to be a transmit problem by voice! I haven't checked the CW portion of it. I could be wrong with what's wrong with it... My father had it and had said it needed to be repaired but I can't remember what.

Just throwing a random number out..... $250- comes with microphone, external speaker that was used with it, power cable, owners and repair manual (I believe I have both)....

Bryan Eveland
KM4SJS
2169 Lois Blvd
Lake Alfred, FL 33850