[LakelandARC] Is EchoLink for you?

Andrew Stevens (WX4AMS) andyboy at rsasmc.com
Fri Jul 8 06:05:02 PDT 2016

Regarding "expert" status, I don't think I can claim that specifically,
but if anybody has questions regarding Echolink/IRLP (collectively
VoIP), I'd be happy to try and point them in the right direction! ;-)
I've played with it quite a bit, and it is certainly a lot of fun to
work with, especially while traveling!

73

Andrew Stevens
-WX4AMS-
"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14