Vintage Equipment For Sale

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Sun Jul 10 05:43:31 PDT 2016

 Dan Bolle --N9JBF-- is in the hospital and not expected to recover. His son is in town and is looking for help liquidating his fathers radio equipment. Everything is vintage, a real nostalgia trip for those who have been in the hobby since the fifties. Rich and I visited Dan's house here in Lakeland, and spoke with his son. Rich took several photographs of the equipment the son wants to sell. Time is of the essence on this one. The son does not live in Lakeland, and has to return North shortly.

 There is a link to this equipment on the blog, http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com under the for sale tab. Because of the unusual nature of this situation, I have also attached a pdf of the same information on the blog.

 Bill KI4ZMV