LARC Shirt/Hat Pickup

Andrew andyboy at rsasmc.com
Mon Jun 6 07:43:42 PDT 2016

Hello All,
Just wanted to remind everyone that the shirts and hats that were ordered will be available for pick up tonight at the meeting. If you are not going to be there tonight, please email me and we can try to make arrangements to get them to you. I know a few of y’all have said you may just pick them up the morning of Field Day, so that is fine as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!

73s!

-Andrew- (WX4AMS)

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14