ARRL Field Day at Polk EOC

Robin Retzloff fdrn at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 21 07:59:25 PDT 2016

We need Radio Operators at the EOC for Field Day. Our goal this year is to
keep the transmitter operating for the full 24 hours. I am out of state
recovering from unplanned knee surgery and will not be at the EOC. It will
be opened before the 2pm start time and our plan is to have two HF radios
and one vhf and above radio. Paul is working on networking the logging
software so there will be no duplicates while operating the stations. I am
setting up an Operators schedule for the 24 hours. Please contact me with
times you are willing to donate to working our transmitter. There will be
one Operator scheduled per hour and we need to cover the 24 hour period.

You can contact me several ways. FDRN at Tampabay.RR.com for email.
(407)421-8422 for text, voicemail, or my favorite, talking on the phone. I
will need your contact information as you contact me so I can forward you
any EOC updates and and a current Operator schedule.

Thank you for considering to help at the Polk ARES Field Day

Robin Retzloff
407 4231-8422
FDRN at Tampabay.rr.com