FWEPARS meeting this Saturday

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 9 11:06:34 PST 2016

East Pasco Amateur Radio Society Meeting

Just want to send out this reminder that East Pasco Amateur Radio Society in Dade City is having a club meeting this coming Saturday March 12th.

The meeting starts at 8 am sharp at the Pyracantha building on 38122 Martin Luther King Blvd. Dade City, FL 33525. The meeting usually last about an hour.

Then we head off to Smittys for breakfast at 9am.

Everyone is welcome to join us.

You do not need to be a member to attend.

 Some of you receiving this email have never been to our meeting or have been a member . So I am extending an invitation to you to come join us.

Speaking of members Since we did not have a February meeting due to HAMCATION. March is the month for Club Dues to be paid. If you have not renewed your EPARS membership Saturday would be a good time.

In addition to the regular scheduled meeting Chris n2kBK will be showing a DV4MINI dongle.

What is a DV4mini Dongle you say?? well come to the meeting and I will gladly explain it.  :)

Hope to see everyone there Saturday,

73

Chris Bloxsom N2KBK

Webmaster