Kathleen Historic Society 25th Anniversary

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Mon Mar 14 11:03:38 PDT 2016

 The Kathleen Historical Society is having their 25th Anniversary Celebration this Saturday, March 19. This will be a great opportunity to meet the locals, and promote the club. This event will start at 8 am and go to 2 pm. All LARC members are encouraged to participate, even if it means dropping by for a few minutes. If this is anything like previous years events, there will be a lot to see, eat, and you may even find a good deal on a nick knack or two you can live without.

 Rich will be there Wednesday to pick a prime location for us, to insure we get a lot of traffic. I look forward to seeing you there.

 For more information please visit http://www.kahsatsocrum.com/ http://www.kahsatsocrum.com/

 Bill