[LakelandARC] North American SSB Sprint

Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net
Wed Mar 23 10:06:04 PDT 2016

Yeah, I can see how that's a little confusing. I think they said "all amateur licensees are eligible" so as to include operators in other countries. Not all countries limit their lower level licensees to 10m and up on SSB. Stations in other countries get points for contacting NA stations in the sprint.

Congrats on the new license by the way! Sorry the sprint doesn't include anything in the Tech bands...it'll be fun even just listening though. This is a really different type of contest.

- Matthew KK4FEM

Sent from my iPhone