Antenna Aluminum Resource

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 23 19:09:27 PDT 2016

Start a list!

Everyone always says that they should start a list of resources.  Hard to
remember where you got the last stainless steel bolts or the replacement
radial for an antenna they no longer make. Maybe hardware for a new project
is your stumbling block.

Aluminum Supply Inc. Orlando, FL  https://myaluminumsupply.com/cart/home.php

Aluminum Supply, Inc.

30 North Nashville Ave.

Orlando, Florida 32805

Hours: 8:00-4:00 M-F

www.myaluminumsupply.com

Add this resource to your list.  Ed - N2TE brought this to my attention last
year and I just passed it along to a friend that needed to find aluminum to
repair his tri-band beam.  This is a good source for all of your aluminum
needs.

Write it down. (In a place you will remember and not on the back of a
receipt)  Now write down other resources.  Share them with friends.  Save
this email. Pass it along to a friend.

Please pass along other resources that you feel will be helpful to the club.

I will add them to my list. as soon as I remember what I named the file.

Rich - N4ESS