[LakelandARC] Antenna Aluminum Resource

Ed Marchese n2te at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 20:11:57 PDT 2016

I stopped in to visit that place last fall looking for aluminum tubing with the appropriate combinations of ID/OD sizes that I could telescope together to achieve the length I needed. The owner mentioned that sometimes tubing that is not specifically "aircraft grade" (i.e. T-6061-T6) can save you money. I don't know how valid that alternative is but you can research it on the net. Ask that question should you go shopping there. Ed - N2TE

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone