Info request from web site

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Mar 27 21:20:51 PDT 2016

Good morning Ben,

The club dues are: Single Membership - $25.00 per year dues, Family Membership - $37.50 per year dues.

The club information is available on our website: http://lakelandarc.org/index.htm

The application is on the following page:  http://lakelandarc.org/membership.htm

Our next meeting is on 4 April 2016 and the location is Church in the Meadows, 2825 Winter Lake Rd., Lakeland, FL.

On 2 April 2016 we will be having a picnic at Lake Parker Park in Lakeland.  We set up around daylight and radios will be on the air HF and VHF.  We start cooking around 11 trying to eat before noon.  This is our clubs 40th anniversary this year and we are trying to get the club call sign on the air as much as possible.  You are welcome to attend.  Bring your own drinks and the clubs supplies the hamburgers and hot dogs.  Everyone tries to bring something to share, a salad, dessert, chips, dip, etc.

You can meet lots of people and get a look at the club outside of a meeting.

If you need any more information please feel free to give me a call,

Rich Kennedy - N4ESS

President

Lakeland Amateur Radio Club

813-240-5614