Fwd: [PolkARES:320] SKYWARN/CITRUS TOUR

Jim Stewart w4xds at outlook.com
Fri May 20 15:23:30 PDT 2016

This email was sent out earlier today by Mike Green, Polk County ARES
Emergency Coordinator.  The MS150 will tie up the WC4PEM repeaters for a
good part of Saturday, and since these are used for Skywarn nets when
severe weather threatens, we wanted to ensure we had a "Plan B" in place.

Thanks!

Jim

W4XDS/WQOF877
Amateur Extra
Member/Director, Lakeland Amateur Radio Club
   - WWW.LAKELANDARC.ORG
Polk Co. ARES AEC of Operations
   - WWW.POLKARES.ORG
ARRL OES