For Sale: Motorola ASTRO Spectra 110 watt VHF W9 Head

wa8iqo at gmail.com wa8iqo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 10:21:35 PDT 2016

 For Sale : 1 Motorola ASTRO Spectra model number T04KLF9PW9AN. This Motorola ASTRO Spectra is a 1Meg, 110 watt, 255 channel radio with a band split of 146-174. The code plug currently contains every HAM repeater contained in Florida (In numerical Order) and is zoned by individual county (In alphabetical order). The code plug was obtained threw normal legitimize software programming with no modifications or Hack required. Yes it took me a couple of weeks to render 255 modes in numerical order... And again Yes, I do believe I suffer from A.D.D.

 The current Flashcode is:  500001-000000-8
 G806     ASTRO IMBE Digital Operation
 G114     Enhanced Digital ID Display
 G48       Conventional Systems Operation

 This radio is capable of both APCO 25 (P25), analog operation and MDC signaling. This radio does met all of the 2013 narrow band requirements were applicable.  Comes complete with every thing shown; Radio drawer with mounting plate, W9 head - bright display and new buttons, DTMF palm microphone, control head cable, external speaker, power cable (with fuse & housing), Mode DEK, Siren/PA DEK, Siren/PA amplifier and Siren/PA cable. All your have to do is provide an antenna and your up and running.

 This radio has been installed in a my personal vehicle over the last several years and has served me very well. I'm selling to upgrade as I have outgrown it's capabilities. Come's from a smoker free vehicle/household. It is currently listed on eBay (eBay item number:282203924928 ) for $300 will sell for local pickup at $250.

 Brad WA8IQO