picnic saturday oct 22

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Fri Oct 21 10:32:53 PDT 2016

LARC PICNIC

 This Saturday, 22 October 2016 is our Fall Picnic at the Lake Parker Park. Come one come all and bring a side dish to share. LARC will be furnishing the meat with hamburgers, hotdogs, and condiments ready for all. Bring beans, salad, desert or whatever you like for lunch. The grill will be running by 11am and we will be eating by 11:30. For you early risers I will be there at daylight to secure our regular location. Enter off Granada right at the curve near the lake at the boat ramp entrance. Take the road all the way to the last pavilion on the right and you will see us there. The temperatures in the early morning will be in the 50s so come have some coffee and donuts. Bring a rig to have a good time on the air. We will also have a 2 meter Fox Hunt taking place. Come out and operate one of the stations or take part in the Fox Hunt. Bring your fishing pole and wet a line. Don’t forget your camera.

 See you Saturday

 Rich - N4ESS