No subject

n2kbk at yahoo.com n2kbk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 06:35:05 PDT 2016

Good afternoon everyone,
    The East Pasco Amateur Radio Society is looking for volunteers to help out in radio communications. On November 19th we will be covering a 5k race for the Miles for Ministries. We have been assisting the race by providing radio communications at various points of the race course. If you can help us out on that Saturday that would be great!!  The only radio you will need is a 2m HT. Please email Chris Bloxsom AA4CB at ARRL.NET

More information on this and other events can be found at http://eparsonline.org

|   |
EPARS | East Pasco Amateur Radio Society located in Dade City Florida
   We are Pasco County's 1st C4FM VHF repeater. The repeater has been in service since early 2014 runnin...  |   |