[LakelandARC] 10m net

Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net
Fri Sep 23 19:26:45 PDT 2016

Well. There is a reason that they put that nice reminder app on the iPhone....without it I wouldn't remember anything. Like the fact that I was supposed to get on 10m at 9 o clock. I apologize....got busy with some non-radio related stuff, just looked down and realized what time it was.

Putting it on the calendar right now for next week :)

Was anyone on?

- Matthew KK4FEM

Sent from my iPhone