Online class for Tech and General Licensing

nmonllor at tampabay.rr.com nmonllor at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 1 11:49:18 PDT 2017

Hello Techs and those wanting to upgrade to General,

 For me it's tough to just read and absorb dry information so, I've bought the idea of holding classes through the club and communicated with Matthew about it's possibilities. He thinks it would be a good idea and will bring it up at the next board meeting.

 Meanwhile, this morning I had a chat with someone else and decided to really look online for help on this matter. I happened to come across a set of YouTube videos from the Hurst Radio Club in Texas; Hamradio2.0.
 They are 3 video's of classes held by the club and in as much as they are long videos (2-3 hours each), they are enjoyable to watch, easy to understand and are of great help to me.

 I might not be the brightest bulb on the tree as has been implied, but I know that there's more than one way to skin the proverbial cat. I just had to find it and I think I did.

 I was fortunate enough to have Joe Pirkle AD4IH as my Elmer and he held classes at the Bartow Library years ago. It was a God send and I'm sure that if it weren't for him, I would not have gotten my ticket.

 Thank you Joe.

 I sincerely hope this email helps at least one person either get his or her ticket or, possibly help that person who wants to upgrade to General.

 Link for Tech:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VehtvfYAKsQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VehtvfYAKsQ

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjrs1ezlbGw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjrs1ezlbGw

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsRdyr4K4NY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsRdyr4K4NY

 Link for General:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfkSzhXzVo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfkSzhXzVo

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkAhmYkTUhQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkAhmYkTUhQ

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIIMkSEyd2M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIIMkSEyd2M

 73,

 Ren
 KG4BAS
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VehtvfYAKsQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjrs1ezlbGw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsRdyr4K4NY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfkSzhXzVo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkAhmYkTUhQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIIMkSEyd2M