Florida State Parks On The Air

ki4nbe at yahoo.com ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 19:29:44 PST 2017

Evening everyone, just wanted to drop a note that I will be Activating within the Washington Oak Gardens (WOG) in Palm Coast,Fl on Saturday February 25, 2017.
This is the day before we go to the Daytona 500 Race.
My plans are to be set up on running by noon EST
I will be active on 20 meter phone somewhere in the 14.250 +/-
If you hear me call me and please spot me.
PS, I will be mobile starting at 9 AM till I reach the park, this will also be on 20 meter phone.
Thank You and hope to make the contact with you either on the road and/or from the park.
73 George KI4NBE