Yaesu FT-990 For Sale

Roger Meadows rmeadows0827 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 14:27:17 PST 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } I am putting up for sale my FT-990 to fund an amp for another radio. I'm selling as a package and selling local as I do not want to ship it. Im not willing to split it up at this time.
It is the Yaesu FT-990 AC/DC (has internal power supply or can run from external) with the 2.4K and 2.0K ssb filters; it has the 500hz CW filter; built in ATU; SP-6 external speaker; stock hand mic; Yaesu MD-1 desk mic; SignaLink USB set up for the 990 ($100 new); CLRdsp (external dsp, $200 new); and MFJ-1260 ($100 new) Mic switch I used to switch between the SignaLink and mic. I do not have the boxes. I'm looking to get $825 for the package. I really like this radio and got my DXCC with it over the last 18 months. It won't break my heart if I can't sell it but I can justify spending the money for the amp and have this radio sitting on my desk doing nothing most of the time.
I'm also selling a BuddiStick Deluxe for $125.
Send e-mail to AE4RM at arrl.net if interested or with questions.
Roger

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone