LARC refreshments coordinator needed

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 28 08:26:30 PDT 2017

LARC is in need of a new refreshments coordinator.  I have been taking this
position for the last 4 years.  I handled it all through the time I was
president.  New requirements for LARC testing requires me to assist in
getting the electronic results filed immediately after the test session and
with other tasking in the ARRL WCF Section I need a replacement.

What does it entail?

Arrive at the meeting about an hour early as it takes about 45 minutes for
the coffee maker to make 40 cups.  Depending on the time of the year our
members can consume a whole pot PRIOR to the meeting. Cold weather being the
catalyst.

Coffee preparation and snacks at the regularly scheduled meetings.  Expenses
are reimbursed by the club.

Bring coffee maker and picnic supplies to LARC picnics and Field Day. (all
supplies stay in a plastic carrying tub with lid)

Keep supplies up to date with cups, paper plates, coffee filters, and
napkins. (you will receive a year supply from me, maybe more so no need to
buy anything)

Coffee is donated by some of our club members, so nothing to buy there.

50/50 tickets are in the box and we have enough for a couple of years,
nothing to do there.

Mini Moo creamers and sweetener are full so nothing to get going there.

I will make this a turnkey operation for someone to step into.

That's it and there you have it.

Contact me or one of the club officers if you are interested in this
position,

Rich - N4ESS

813-240-5614

n4ess at tampabay.rr.com