LARC BLOG has been updated

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Thu Nov 2 14:48:17 PDT 2017

 The Blog has been updated with information on the events scheduled for this Saturday as well as with pictures from the picnic last Saturday. http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com .

 As an added reminder the monthly meeting will be November 6th. There will be elections as well as a presentation by Bob Doherty on some interesting technology.

 Our badge maker is back up and running. See Matthew first, and if he does not have your badge, then come to me.

 Bill KI4ZMV