TOYS FOR TOTS DONATIONS NEEDED

Chris Bloxsom n2kbk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 11:30:47 PST 2017

Good Afternoon,

It's getting to be that time of the year again Patriots .Toys for tots was a huge success last year and should be even bigger this year. Everyone get with me ,Ray or your squad leader about any donations of new unwrapped toys that you can give . Remember this is for all ages of kids including teenagers . We will be taking all donated toys to the Marines near the beginning of December. A more specific date will be updated as it gets closer . Let's make this bigger than last year and even bigger next year.

-------To all the Happy Hamsters out there,

This is for a local WCF club. I would like to give them a hand this year. Many of the members in this club have recently become licensed Hams.
Anyone looking to Donate toys for this event please get with me , Chris AA4CB, and I will get them over to the "donation location".
I will be at the EPARS meeting this Saturday November 11th. 8am
the Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club meeting on November 27th. 7pm
the Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club meeting on Thursday the 16th. (hope that is the correct date) 7pm
or shoot me an Email and we can meet up and get them.
thank you for your support, AA4CB  ex-N2KBKAA4CB at ARRL.NETChris BloxsomP.O. Box 1292 San Antonio, Fl 33576AA2CB Pasco Radio Operators - PresidentK4EX   East Pasco Amateur Radio Society – Public Information Officer/Webmaster/Social Media Director/SantaW1AW AmericanRadio Relay League - VE/OO/PIO & Life Member WA4GDN Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club – Board Member/ Public Information Officer    Facebook  /  Twitter