[LakelandARC] Florida Weak Signal Society Meeting, Tomorrow, Saturday Nov. 11, 2017

Jim Stewart w4xds at outlook.com
Sat Nov 11 07:15:56 PST 2017

Buddy - I was going to head out there for a few minutes but am going to pick my Mom up and head over to the traveling Vietnam Veterans Wall in Fort Meade instead.  Hope you get a good attendance.

Jim

W4XDS
Amateur Extra
Member/Director, Lakeland Amateur Radio Club
Polk Co. ARES AEC for Operations
ARRL & Laurel VE
US Navy Veteran