LARC Tailgate Nov 4

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 13 13:10:02 PDT 2017

Lakeland Amateur Radio Club Tailgate 4 Nov 2017

Another reminder to all that Hurricane Irma canceled our original LARC
tailgate in September so it was rescheduled for Saturday, November 4 2017.

We realize that this is the thick of the season for tailgates and hamfests
but we are pressed to this date to avoid too much conflict with other's
arrangements.

We look forward to see as many of you as can get away.

The location is:

The Revolution Church of Lakeland

7315 Kathleen Rd

Lakeland, FL 33810

We will be setup and running by 7am and have door prizes.

By noon we should be on our way but a fund time should be had by all.

More informational reminders will be coming to keep you planning for Nov 4.

Contact for this event is

Kevin Rought - N4KWR

n4kwr at arrl.net

863-393-4336