Fwd: [Florida Weak Signal Society] Next FLWSS Meeting Nov. 11, 2017

Harmon Morgan wb4omg at frontier.com
Tue Oct 24 19:00:49 PDT 2017

If anyone is interested… The next meeting of the Florida Weak Signal Society (FLWSS)will be held, right here in Lakeland. I am hosting the meeting at my house. The meetings are usually held in the Orlando area, or on the East Coast. Haven’t had one, this far West, in a long time.
FLWSS is an organization for people who are interesting in working CW, SSB and narrowband digital (JT 65, etc) modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves.  For more information, go to flwss.net or e mail me.

Buddy WB4OMG