Online Amateur Radio Licensing Course

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 19 04:20:54 PDT 2017

From: Tobias Park [mailto:tobiasjpark73 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 15:01
To: Tobias Park
Subject: Online Amateur Radio Licensing Course

Hi,

I am trying to get word out about an online ham radio licensing course that I have put together. It is aimed primarily at young hams, such as high school students (although adults may take the course as well), with the aim of helping them earn their Technician class license! Taught by a high school senior who holds an Extra Class license, this course is based off the Gordon West licensing manual and consists of 35 video lectures, as well as quizzes and simulated practice exams.

The course is also self-paced, meaning that students can take as long as they want to complete it. You can work the course around your own schedule. (You just need to finish before July next year, when the question pool expires).

Please share this email with all of your non-ham friends (especially YOUNG non-ham friends, as this course is aimed towards youth) and encourage them to get licensed!

More information: https://sites.google.com/view/kd2eom/licensing-course-on-lumalearn

73,

KD2EOM, Tobias J. Park