[LARC-CQ] LARC Activities Survey

Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net
Thu Apr 19 07:54:27 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I have put together a short survey for members and visitors to LARC, on
what types of activities you would be interested in participating in as
the year progresses. We've been very active in Field Day, public events,
picnics and other special-event activities. But this survey is to find
out what interests you in your day-to-day ham radio experience. DXing?
Contests? Parks on the Air? Kit building?

We would like to get some feedback, in order to help support whatever it
is you want to get out of ham radio - and encourage people to get on the
air!

You can participate in the survey at this link:
https://goo.gl/forms/lEUMxEN2TWOenSLl1

73

--
- Matthew nj4y