[LARC-CQ] gear for sale

Matt - nj4y matt at nj4y.radio
Mon Apr 23 08:01:17 PDT 2018

I am the original owner of all of these items. If you are interested, or
would like to see photos of the items, email me off list.

NA4RR 6-band hexbeam - $450

Purchased February 2016, installed Sept 2016-Sept 2017. Took down for
Hurricane Irma, and has been in the garage ever since. All spreader arms
painted matte black for UV protection, except one which I replaced due
to a crack in the fiberglass. Includes 30’ of wireman RG-8 w/PL-259 on
each end and NA4RR balun kit installed. No problems at all with the
antenna, used it very successfully to finish DXCC and even work some
good 6m openings for VUCC. Due to some remodeling I no longer have a
place to install, so it needs a new home. Great antenna for a small
yard, you get 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, and 20m with an 11’ turning
radius. Mast or tower mountable with a small rotor, only 5lb wind load.

Yaesu FT-DX1200 - $900

Purchased Summer 2016. Includes add-on FFT board ($189 purchased
separately) for live waterfall display. Works perfectly, no cosmetic
issues. Includes original power cable w/powerpoles installed, hand mic,
db9 to USB adapter for cat control, and headset adapter for an electret
microphone. I do not have the original box any longer. I love this rig,
it is a great home station radio with front panel controls for most
commonly used functions (keyer speed, filter adjustments etc.) Band
stacking register via the faceplate keypad is great for DXing - I have
often worked 3 or 4 dx pileups at the same time by switching back and
forth using the band registers. Internal trimming tuner will match up to
a 3:1 swr load. DSP filtering is adjustable for cw from 50hz-2.4khz, ssb
from 1.8khz-4khz. No ringing on cw even with narrow filtering, works
well for contesting. QSK relays are quiet, which is nice, again for cw.
Wish I did not have to sell, but I am mostly limited to portable
operating these days using my FT-857. Also have a boom mic with adapter
cable for an additional $25.

Yaesu FT-70D Fusion HT - $180 w/SRH77 antenna

Dual band Fusion HT. Works great, just did not fit my needs for an HT. I
have several others, find myself not using this one often so would like
to see it go to someone that will use it.

--
73

- Matt nj4y