[LARC-CQ] ARES Simplex Net To Be Held August 22nd at 20:30

Lakeland Radio lakelandarc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 04:56:43 PDT 2018

ARES will be holding a SIMPLEX test on August 22nd at 2030 hrs local time.
This is open to all HAMS.  The purpose of this net is to practice in the
use of communication in case we loose our local repeaters.

The more participation the better as we seek to see where our "less than
ideal" areas are within our county - which is roughly 2,000 sq. miles.

Information on frequencies and procedures is on the Polk ARES website at:
http://polkares.org/?page_id=679

Thanks.

Jim

W4XDS/WQOF877
Amateur Extra
Member/Director, Lakeland Amateur Radio Club
   - WWW.LAKELANDARC.ORG
Polk Co. ARES AEC of Operations
   - WWW.POLKARES.ORG
Skywarn POL-773