FW: [EPARS_NEWS] Fw: DMR DADE CITY (aresdb.com)

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 12 01:53:54 PST 2018

From: epars_info at yahoogroups.com [mailto:epars_info at yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 18:16
To: ZAARC Yahoo Group; GCARC Email Reflector; Epars Email Reflector
Subject: [EPARS_NEWS] Fw: DMR DADE CITY (aresdb.com)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "aresdb at aresdb.com" <aresdb at aresdb.com>
To: jleahy00 at yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 6:10 PM
Subject: DMR DADE CITY (aresdb.com)

The following email was sent by  at the aresdb.com (http://aresdb.com <http://aresdb.com/> ) web site.

TO: Pasco RACES ARES Skywarn VOLUNTEERS

FROM: N3OS

DATE: Sun Feb 11 17:58:23 EST 2018

Good evening all,

Just want to let you know that my DMR Repeater, N3OS, is on the air in Dade City. I have it up and running as of this afternoon. Frequency is 442.375 +. I have quite a few talk groups on it and they will probably be in a state of flux for a few weeks as kinks get worked out with the bridge. For now you can go with Local 2, FL State-Wide, SE Region to get you started.

Be sure to send me an email when you get on the machine and let me know the power, ht/mobile/base and the location you got into it from. I'd like to have a good idea of the coverage. Only running twenty watts so as to not tax this old 8300... Hope it works for you.

So far K4CBN, W4VCO, KA4LAO, K4VLP and myself have been on the machine. First two were south near Lakeland, KA#LAO was on SR 50 west of US 98. and K4VLP and I are right near the repeater.

Looking forward to hearing from all, and please share with those wanting DMR out here...

73,

Gary - N3OS